Fall 2014 Auditions
Monday, August 25
Wind and Brass Ensemble Auditions
*Audition sign-up sheets posted outside respective rooms
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Please do not change your time once you have committed to a slot.
- Each audition will be approximately 8 minutes in length.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled audition.
- Warm up and tune your instrument before you enter the room.
- Be prepared to play all assigned excerpts plus a short solo selection (2 - 4 minutes of music); ideally something that demonstrates both slow/lyrical and fast/technical ability.
Vocal Private Study Auditions
For voice lessons (regardless of program): One Classical song. Bring accompaniment as an accompanist will be provided.
11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
*Audition sign-up sheets posted outside 118
*Sign-up sheets posted outside 120
*Audition sign-up sheets posted on Jazz Bulletin Board outside AED 103
Jazz Ensemble Auditions
*Audition sign-up sheets posted on the Jazz Bulletin Board on AED first floor
Piano Private Study
Non majors will perform two contrasting pieces of their choice from the classical repertoire. Be prepared to perform at least one of the pieces memorized.
*Audition sign-up sheets posted outside CFA 201
Other Auditions this week:
Choral Ensembles Auditions
Monday, August 26
AED: Room 118
Sign-up sheets to be posted by Friday, August 22