All Undergraduate Students and Programs
- Two contrasting works (or a movement from each work) of your choice, that display both lyrical playing and technical proficiency
- Major scales up to 4 sharps and 4 flats
Piano accompaniment not required
Applied Music (Performance)
- The exposition from the first movement of either the Mozart Concerto in G major or the Mozart Concerto in D major
- Two works from contrasting musical periods
- Three orchestral excerpts of the candidate’s choice.
Piano accompaniment and memorization not required. Single movements from longer works are acceptable.
This Page Last Modified On: